Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Feeling...

Okay, so I need to go to bed, but I thought I'd announce that I officially finished my masters degree today. I emailed my final to my professor and 30min later he emailed me back and said that I got 100% on my paper (good thing I spent 10 hours to write it for him to spend 10 min to read it... I love Masters professors!) and he posted my grade. I am excited to finally be done and I graduate this Friday at 1:30... Wish you could all be there (but lets be honest, graduations are actually pretty boring... but I wanted the pictures to prove I did it!).

P.S. I was called a princess today...I think it was a first and I was told to write it in my journal - this is as close as I am getting to a journal tonight...

5 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you. I didn't realize you were so close to being done. Good job, girl! I wish I could be there for your graduation. Take lots of pictures, or tell someone to take lots of pitures for you.

Marnie said...

Yeah Tricia! Way to go! What a great accomplishment. That is something that will stay with you the rest of your life. I'm so proud of you!

Kristi said...

That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that you are done. What an accomplishment!

Kris said...

Couldn't be prouder! You have done an amazing job of balancing so many important things in your life! Always have! Smell the roses for a while before you start on another quest! You deserve time to relax and enjoy all the blessings that you so richly deserve! Love You!

gena said...

Good job Trish! Isn't it a relief?! There is nothing that can compare to the feeling of knowing you have accomplished such an important feat! We need to celebrate... (It was good to see you the other day :-)).