Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's that Time of Year Again...

Warning: tangent... So, I don't mean to sound depressing, but do you ever get tired with "life" and feel like you are constantly fighting the same battle OVER and OVER and OVER again... Like you are going in circles, doing the same thing, experiencing the same trials over and over again... and asking yourself, when will my life move onto something new? I'm thinking I'm there:) I seem to find myself here this time of year, every year... Lame!

So, if anyone out there has any suggestions - I'm game! I guess I'm not learning whatever it is the Lord's trying to teach me, so I should try to figure out what it is, so I can experience something new... preferably a less uncomfortable trial :) Just kidding, all things are for our good, right? Right!


Okay, onto something more uplifting!:)

Its the beginning of a new year (well kind of, it's now February - but those of you who really know me, know that I'm often a day late and a dollar short :) ), and I guess it's time to make some new goals... I'm struggling a little to pick just a FEW goals (I always tend do over do EVERYTHING in my life, including goal setting) and would like to really narrow things down to a few things that I REALLY want to accomplish this year - How do I simply my goals... maybe I'm really saying how do I simplify my life... (Maybe that should be a goal... one down? how many to go? How many is too many?... HELP!!!)

SO, friends and family... I'm ready for suggestions...

3 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

I'm sorry you are having a rough time right now. You have been and will be in our prayers. If you are going to make a goal, I think you should make a goal to come visit your sister more often.

Emily Hurtado said...

We love you Trish.

Emily Hurtado said...

I think you need to go out and get plastered. Just kidding. But if you do, come pick me up first, because that is something I would want to see. -Jared