Monday, January 18, 2010

...

This is a great picture of our family from our family Christmas party - Ellison Style - we were having a contest on who could come up with the best Christmas outfit... we got a little carried away when we went through my Mom's Christmas Decoration box... There were some GREAT ones - spencer did win a top prize for his awesome outfit... the picture was a winner from the White Elephant gift exchange...



AND... finally! Here are some pictures of my house (at least the downstairs... my bedroom is rather messy!)







8 comments:

Haley said...

Darling house! I LOVE the decor. I think maybe you should hang the picture that your Mom is holding in the first picture. What are those dogs? It would totally go. :)

Liz said...

Glad to see you blogging more! Your house looks beautiful!

Kristi said...

I love your house. It's so cute. I really need to come visit. The last time we came to Utah was way too busy to visit anyone, but don't you worry, I'm sure another visit won't be too far away. Miss you and wish we could talk more often.

Jared Hurtado said...

Your kitchen looks almost exactly like mine.

Ashley said...

lol! I LOVE the family pic. Your house looks super nice; I am very impressed! For some reason I pictured something very different and less "up-to-date" or something. :)

Steve and Jamie said...

Thanks for posting the family picture. I would really like to see the back view of Spencer's costume. I heard it was rather impressive.

Your house is lovely. I am so jealous.

Marnie said...

Yeah! Fun house! Great decorating skills, Trish!

Holly said...

I am in love with your coffee table!! So. cute.