Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year...

Well, it's a new year and I think that I will try to do a better job a blogging in 2010 (yeah, I know it won't take much to improve!). My problem is that to blog takes TIME, and I never seem to have enough TIME in my life - even on Sunday the TIME is full of meetings before church and "family time" after church... will there ever be enough TIME? I doubt it... I guess I'll have to make it a priority?

So, I moved into my place 3 months ago and I LOVE it! My house (thanks to my decorator mother) is BEAUTIFUL and I really enjoy my location - Right off 72nd and close enough to work to get there in 10-15 min when I sleep in (on accident, right!) in the morning. I have enjoyed having people visit! So, if you haven't been over, YOU ARE INVITED anytime! Okay, well that's all I have time for now, so I'll do my best to check back in SOON!

2 comments:

Haley said...

I wanna see pics of the the new place. I know Kris and her amazing skills. Wish she'd come to my house and work her magic. Welcome back to the blogging world!

Ashley said...

One of these days... I'm going to come see your place and we can party! It might not be until the summer though? My job is pretty crazy right now. Good luck with school and I hope you have a fantastic 2010!