Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Bro-in-Law (& Family) Ever!!!

Okay, so this is a quick note...

As you may have guessed from my previous post, life's been rather... how can I say... NOT what I'd pick for myself. However, I know that that is how I will learn and grow...blah, blah, blah... not what I'm trying to post tonight.

HOWEVER, I came home tonight, and was about to get ready for bed, when I found THIS on my pillow!




Okay, can I say "AHHH"... to explain
My little sister and her husband are commuting from my parents house in AF to Salt Lake every day to work. To help save on gas, etc. they park one of their cars at my house each day so that my sister and I can go to the gym together after work, and so she can have a car during the day, if needs be. Tonight, she came home before me to meet her awesome husband so they could change and go to the temple... he, being so thoughtful, had picked up these little "gifts" and wrote me a note in order to cheer me up from being sad. How awesome is that! Okay... seriously, whomever I end up marrying is going to have to be pretty darn amazing to match up to a brother-in-law like that! He's setting the bar pretty high, my friend!

THANKS A MILLION ADAM! It really did the trick tonight! :)

3 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

Wow, that's awesome. What inspiration! Did the whoopee cushion help you feel better?

I guess I need to let Steve know he needs to step it up. . . you'll be getting a package in the mail soon.

Tricia said...

YES, Steve needs to seriously step it up! Where is HIS personal gift to cheer me up? HONESTLY, STEVE...

What REALLY cheered me up, is hearing that Adam used the whoopee cushion at the store before he purchased it. He walked around, by himself, with it under his armpit... when he passed someone he released the air in the cushion and kept on walking... THAT made me giggle! :)

Kris said...

He is pretty awesome isn't he!!!! Clever and gutsy, too...gotta love it!