Monday, March 22, 2010

Soccer Streaker

This past Saturday I joined a new soccer team. It's a "lower level" of play (the LOWEST division... I'm the only girl who's played soccer much... but the guys are pretty good) but I did have a good time playing... Maybe it's because it's nice to not be the worst player on the team for a change :) - They actually think I'm GOOD... (thanks other girls for making me "look good" ;) ) Okay, just kidding...

While playing this past Saturday, I was on the "sidelines" and heard some commotion behind me. I turned around just in time to see a butt - naked body go running by! This little boy (probably 4-5 years old) goes running by laughing and screaming - back and forth across the walk way a good 4-5 times :). His dad comes flying over the side board chasing him down - He grabbed him, and said, "You can't just take your clothes off... Where ARE your clothes?" Come to find out this little boy is a high functioning autistic kid, and doesn't like when his clothes feel wet... He said his pants felt wet, which is why he took EVERYTHING off :) It was awesome! But, gotta love a little game and a good streaker... :)

Soccer is the best sport ever! :)

3 comments:

Shae Mickey said...

That is seriously so cute! I love when things like that happen! It just lets me know that life is so full of spontanaety.(sp?) Thanks for sharing!

Pacers said...

Trish! Love reading your blog. I'm dying to find a soccer team to join these days. Unfortunately, lots of leagues play on Sundays out here! Bummer. ;) But then again, I haven't really fully looked into it yet.

Kris said...

Gotta love a little free entertainment! Glad you survived you game without any broken bones! I am sure you are the STAR of the team.