Saturday, April 3, 2010

The past few weeks have been full of growth on my part... I have come to know the Savior and my Father in Heaven in a way that I haven't been able to previously... due to my own pride and selfishness. I want to Testify that I know that MY Savior lives. I testify that He is the Savior of all mankind - a literal Savior. Without Him we are nothing... and without Him, we will never be able to know what Joy feels like. Without Him, we could not be blessed with progression and life in the Eternities. I am grateful that I have been taught these truths, and feel indebted to my Father in Heaven for the opportunity to enjoy this knowledge in the flesh. So many live without this joy... How was I so lucky... Happy Easter... He LIVES!









I can do better... I can treat each other as HE would treat them! I am WORTH IT, and so are all His children around us... I am His Disciple - and Today I commit to do better!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I want to be better, too! Thank you for your inspiring blog posts. I hope you are doing awesome!

Ashley said...

You're amazing, Tricia! Thanks for inspiring me to be better!
I love you!

P.S. Your house looks so cute!