Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finished? Well sort of...


So, for those of you who've been checking every day to see if I made it through, my "30 till 30" list, the post is finally here... and I have to say, that I didn't quite make it - but I got pretty CLOSE! I have to say that I'm inspired now to create a new "list" for this upcoming year to help keep me focused on doing those things that I "always wanted to do"... I have LOVED the "excuse" to go out and LIVE life, and not just "say" that I'll do things someday... I have to say that I'm excited to hear and read that some of YOU are also starting your own "lists". Hope they go as well for you as this one has for me!

1. Learn how to golf (this is obviously a process, but it's coming along...)
2. Build a piece of furniture!
3. Create a budget and actually keep to it (could be better, but I'm DOING IT!)
4. Run in 6 races
5. Do at least 1 hour of service Every Week
6. Make 2 new friends (or meet two new people) every month
7. Read 6 books

8. Overcome a weakness... (I can always work on this, but it's getting better!)
9. Hike Mt. Timp
10. See Wicked
11. Find a way to organize my business - particularly my business finances.
12
. Teach Allie to be the best soccer player in all of Ohio
13. Go to a Demolition Derby
14. Run Ragnar
15. Go somewhere I’ve never been before

16. Try a new kind of food
17. Read Grandpa Ellison’s life history
18. Grow a garden

19. Go to a new restaurant
20. Cook a new recipe

21. Go to Antelope Island
22. Learn how to do Yoga
23. Make a pumpkin pie (not for thanksgiving)

24. Participate in a Water Station for a Race

(I kinda had started on the organ and doing family history, but didn't get too far, so I had to take them off this years list - but will put them back on for next year!...)

Here are a few pictures of my last trip to New York to see Wicked... was a GREAT trip, and the best birthday present I've ever given to myself :) Lucky me! Watch for my next "list" coming soon... feel free to post your own ideas of what I can do this coming year as I'm always up for new ideas!!!







2 comments:

Kris said...

I am so impressed!!!! Can't wait to see you list for 2011....you inspire me to be better and live life more fully!

Haley said...

So awesome! Can't believe you did all that. I think I need to start a list of my own! Thanks for inpiring me!