Sunday, May 11, 2008

Festival of Colors... aka chalk fight



So, a friend of mine asked if I wanted to participate in the "festival of colors" about a month ago. I asked what it was, and she said it was this thing where everyone threw paint at each other as a sign to welcome in spring. Sounded like fun to me... What other occasion can you throw paint at someone and not have them "'mad at you" afterwards. So, we headed down to the great land of Spanish Fork and joined in the fun. Once we got there, we realized the "paint" was actually a chalk-like powder, which is good, since we forgot to bring anything to put over the seats of the car :) (yeah, I was a real thinker...)



Of course I took another "buns" picture... it's my new "signature move". Okay, so I wanted to get the hand prints... hope nobody is offended by the bummy pictures:)

And last but not least, a little "modeling" pose... don't worry, I'm not going to quit my day job... I know that my career as a model would be short lived...

3 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

That honestly looks like the best time... next time I want in! (love the bum pic ;)

Tiffany said...

That looks like a blast-and if you've got cute booty like that-flaunt it girl!

Steve and Jamie said...

I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks.