Friday, May 16, 2008

CONTEST!!!

Okay, so I have decided to start my own flower business and I need some help! I don't know what to call it... I am not really one for coming up with creative names, so I am asking for ideas from YOU... I generally can find something that I like with the help of others, so I am asking that you SHARE your ideas via the comment section on my blog... please share ANY ideas, as I only have about a week before I'd like to take in the paper work that I need to officially set things up!

And... if you're like me and can't come up with anything, I am asking that you at least let me know what you think of other people's ideas, so I can get some feedback that way... For Example: My brothers idea was "SWEET BLOSSOMS"... what do you think?

COMMENT AWAY FRIENDS/FAMILY!!!

(Oh, and if anyone needs flowers, let me know! I already have an account with the wholesaler, hence the urgency of getting a business license to make things more "legal"...)

10 comments:

Honeybee said...

Sweat Blossom

Honeybee said...

PS this is spencer your bro.

Honeybee said...

I think that you should name your business...

SCENTSATIONAL

This is Mellissa

Marnie said...

How about "Big Bloomers". :) Although you might not want a reference to underpants. It just came to my head. I'll keep thinking. Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Hmmm...I will have to give this some thought-but that is awesome! I have always wanted to have a flower shop! I wanted to name mine Bekah Boo's Blossom Boutique-but that's because my daughter's name is Bekah and we call her Bekah Boo...so that wouldn't really work for you-I will think on it though!

Dr. T said...

Here are some ideas:
Floral Design, Flowers & Dreams, Bridal Bouquet, Tricia Ellison, Ceremonious Scent, Floweret, Floret, Flowers of Life, Flowers of Love, Fragrant Flowers, BloomScape, Blossoming Skies, Flowers and Friends, The Flower Shop, The Flower Pot, Bouquets by Design, Colorful Creations, Essential Scents, Floral Essentials, Patricia's Petals, Stems & Such, PetalPeople, Floral Art, Flower Foyer, Blooming Bouquets, Busy Bee Blossoms, Petals by Patricia, Petals Please

Steve and Jamie said...

There's my favorite: Flowers By Chi-cha. I also think you could combine Sweat Blossom and Scentsational. It would be Sweat Blossom Scentsational. That would be awesome. And a little stinky.

Allie votes for Princess Petals.

I'm still thinking for some serious names. . .

Dr. T said...

How about Chche Flowers?

natabird said...

Hi Tricia. It's your old neighbor Natalie. I saw the link to your blog on Nichole's blog. I think it's awesome that you are getting your own flower shop. I hope all goes well with it.

Natalie said...

Tricia,
This is your cousin, Natalie. I saw your blog on Jamie's. Anyway, I'm really impressed that you're opening a flower business and will definitely come to you for all my flower needs. I'm going to have to think on name ideas, but I don't consider myself the creative genius in the family. Really, you should ask Shelley. She's really good with that kind of stuff!!