Monday, May 5, 2008

CALIFORN-I-A

Over Spring Break, (which yes, was almost two months ago... I'm slow) my sister Paige and I took the long drive down to Southern Cali for a few days of fun & sun. I was VERY GRATEFUL for an opportunity to get out of town and it turned out to be a great time! We drove all night and arrived at 4:30a.m. and hit the sack! I WAS POOPED! So we all slept in and that afternoon headed out for dinner... I guess I didn't really like my dinner too much because when I was about half done, I decided to change it into... Salad a la Lap!
I guess I liked it better that way. Eating directly off one's lap is so appetizing...

Later that night we went to an observatory, to see the planets and the stars... Here's a great photo of us out front... Doesn't it look so REAL! OKay, so this was a "staged" photo with a large picture hanging on the wall behind us, but it really did look like that. Here's another "photo" of fun at the observatory.

The next day we went to the beach! Paige and I were lookin' pretty HOT with our white legs shining in the sun:)




On our way to the beach I happened to make a comment about people who had words written on across their buns... Then, when we got to the beach I happened to have a pair of shorts in my bag that had words written on my buns... Unfortunately I had to EAT MY WORDS! And it meant that someone had to document the occasion...

While on the beach we decided to make our make with a little writing in the sand... It says, Life, Love and Los Angeles ... its so inspiring isn't it :)...
In an attempt to take a picture of our sand writing, we made a "human tower", aka Paige on my shoulders... which led to these lovely photos...

All in all we had a great time! I wish I could go back every weekend - but then again, if I did that maybe I'd get sick of it, then again maybe not...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look so cute! What a fun trip-who was everyone else in the pics?

Steve and Jamie said...

WooHoo! That looks like a fun trip. Man, those Ellison girls are smokin' hot--even with their white legs.