Monday, June 7, 2010

30 'till 30 / 30 past 30

My roommate and I were talking and decided that instead of stressing about turing the big 3-0 we'd do a little "celebrating" - I've decided to call my "count down" 30 'till 30 - 30 past 30... I know you're dying to know what that means :)

Well, let me explain! I'm going to come up with a long list of things I'd like to do/learn and will be trying to do at least 30 before I turn 30 and then to celebrate I'm going to kick off the first "6 months" of being 30 by continuing to check off 30 more things off the list :)

Check back soon to see what's gonna be on this list! (Oh, and if you would contribute your ideas, I'd love to hear them!)

1 comment:

Jared Hurtado said...

Hike to the top of Mt. Timpanogos. Watch "The Princess Bride."
Give a stranger a hug.
Play a Tuba.
Eat a tablespoon of Cinnamon.
Or you could give someone a Book of Mormon or something.