Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Up to 30...

Okay, I know you're just waiting at the edge of your seat... Here's an "updated" list... I've got 30 things to do... hoping to add to the list, so PLEASE keep the ideas coming! And, anyone that wants to join in on the fun, please let me know! I'd much rather do these 30 things other people... :)

Italics mean that it's in progress...
Bold means DONE, and DONE!


1. Learn to play the organ
2. Learn how to golf

3. Build a piece of furniture!
4. Create a budget and actually keep to it :)
5. Run in 6 races
6. Do at least 1 hour of service Every Week
7. Make 2 new friends (or meet two new people) every month
8. Read 6 books – (1 down!)

9. Create a piece of "art" that is displayed in my home (drawing, painting, photograph, sewing project, etc.)
10. Overcome a weakness... (tardiness, journal writing, etc...)
11. Hike Mt. Timp - (thanks Jared)
12. See Wicked - (this one's for you Olivia... I'm going to make up for my dumb mistake if it kills me or costs me $500!) :)
13. Find a way to organize my business - particularly my business finances.
14. Get a big girl bed :)
15. Teach Allie to be the best soccer player in all of Ohio
16. Go to a Demolition Derby
17. Run Ragnar
18. Go somewhere I’ve never been before

19. Try a new kind of food
20. Go Curling
21. Put up dining room decorations
22. Read Grandpa Ellison’s life history
23. Do family history with Grandma Perkins and Mom
24. Grow a garden
25. Go to a new restaurant
26. Cook a new recipe
27. Go Skiing
28. Go to Antelope Island
29. Write my own personal history (at least start ☺)
30. Finish decorating bedroom
31. Learn how to do Yoga
32. Make a pumpkin pie (not for thanksgiving)
33. Keep a service journal/gratitude journal for 6 months or longer
34...

5 comments:

Kris said...

Holy Cow, you are going to be a busy girl!!! Oh wait, you always are! Love your list!

natabird said...

You are ambitious. Good job.

Shae Mickey said...

I didn't know you could cook a receipt, but this is a very ambitious list! Sounds like you are going to continue to be a bus woman!

Jared Hurtado said...

Ok. First, good list. Second, I'll help you with golf and I'll will hike Timp with you. Third, hiking Timp with me will take you somewhere you have never been before. Wait....oh well. Let me know when you want to golf and go up Timp.

Kelly said...

Love it!! These are awesome goals. I love that they are attainable, but you still have to do something to make them happen. I should have modeled my 30 by 30 after yours. I went a little crazy and it looks like it'll take a lot of effort for me to get to mine. Good luck with the list!!!!