Sunday, March 9, 2008

Comment Academy

Welcome to my version of "COMMENT ACADEMY" (Yes, if you complete the course you will get a diploma!). This is where I teach all of you how to comment, and then YOU start adding your two sense to what I write so I feel like what I am writing is actually being read, and therefore I can feel like it's of value to someone other than myself. Okay, enough scolding, now it's time to teach :) I credit the following to my amusing older sister since she's the one who wrote this on her blog... it worked for HER friends - they post comments like crazy!

"I thought I would do a little tutorial for you on how to comment on the blog. I know it may seem a little intimidating to try something new, but you can do it. It is SO easy.

First, notice the bottom of this post there is something that says COMMENTS. Click on the comments section and it will bring up a new screen. Just type your comment in the "LEAVE A COMMENT" section. It doesn't have to be profound or funny. It doesn't even have to be nice--though I might cry a little if it is mean. What is most important is that you leave a comment! I love getting feedback.

Anyway, once you have typed your comment you have three ways of identifying yourself. First, if you have a Google email account or blog, you click on the circle next to GOOGLE/BLOGGER. Then you enter your email into the USER NAME space and your password in the PASSWORD space. Once that is done, just hit publish and your comment is on the way.

If you do not have a Google account, you can click on OTHER or ANONYMOUS. Use OTHER if you already have a web page that you are linked to. Enter your web page address and your name. If you do not have a web page, then include your name in the text of your comment and click on ANONYMOUS and the PUBLISH button when you are done."

Okay, now does that seem so hard? No, I don't think so. There are now more excuses! Lets start helping Tricia feel like her time on the computer is not a total waste of time otherwise I may stop all together!

4 comments:

Nichole Bruce said...

So that's why people don't comment on my blog... they've never been taught!
Congrats on graduating!! But knowing you for many years... what's your next big project?
(Tell paige I'm still waiting to find out when our shopping trip is)

Steve and Jamie said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented sooner. My internet hasn't been working all week. Love ya! Please don't stop blogging. Just keep doing it for me.

Tiffany said...

I just found your blog through Kama's blog and I am so excited to read about the adventures of Squishy! Be sure to roam on over to my blog when you have a minute and say hello! Love your guts!

Ashley said...

You are sooo funny! So, I haven't looked at your blog for a while... aparently! I'm catching up though, don't worry! :) See you soon!? I hope so!