Sunday, August 3, 2008

I moved!!! & Catching up!

Okay, the other day I was one the phone with my friend Jared, and he got after me for not being caught up on what is going on with my life!

So, for those of you who weren't aware, I moved at the end of June. I moved from Murray/Holladay and am now living in the big city of Sandy. Yep, its the 4th biggest city in Utah - so huge I almost feel like I could get lost here... We (Paige and I) have moved into another town house and have two new roommates. They are our "soul sisters". There names are Kelly & Ashley Kitchen and when we are all home, we have a lot of fun together... unfortunately we are not all home very often - we are all pretty busy these days and have been out of town a lot.

Our new place has three levels -two rooms upstairs, a kitchen & living room on the middle level and a bedroom in the basement (all the rooms have there own bathrooms! YES!) I am living in the basement by myself... I sometimes feel like I live in my own little world and forget to come out since I have my own bathroom and a TV in my room... if I had a refrigerator I wouldn't ever have to come out - good thing I eat a lot so I don't get stuck in there for hours!

Anyways, I wanted to say thanks to all of you who helped us with the move! We had so much help that we were basically done in like 2-3 hours - which for those of you who know how much stuff I have, means we were SPEEDY! Here's a picture! (This is my messy room... I have started to do school work and here it is ALL OVER MY FLOOR! And the side shot is of my bathroom & closet... Jamie are you happy now? Now everyone has seen how messy my life really is!)



Okay, as for the catch up... I have been out of town for about 2 weeks, and have literally 1000 pictures from the two trips... I will do my best to put up pictures and descriptions of our daily activities starting with Day 1 through Day 9 and then I'll add an entry of my backpacking trip... I also have some exciting progress happening with my new business to share with everyone - so be prepared - I have been "busy" or down right lazy and have a lot to make up! SO - Happy reading over the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Holly said...

hey tricia! hope you don't mind me dropping in on your blog...it's cute! hope you're doing well.

Steve and Jamie said...

I want pictures!!!!!

Tricia said...

I know, I wrote this and then forgot to add them since it was late & I didn't have any, I will take some now and add them ASAP :) You will see it soon enough! only 4 more days!!!

Paige and Adam said...

Hello Sister! I know that I could just come down to your dungeon, but I wouldn't want to have to walk down all those stairs. I just wanted to let you know I've loved being "busy" with you. Lots of love!!!