Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's...

March 6, 2011

I'm Grateful For...
1. Fast Sunday's because I don't have to be to church early! SO, I can sleep in as long as I want, and only have to go to 3 hours of church!
2. "open mic Sunday's" where anyone can get up and bare their testimony. In our ward we had some very good thoughts shared, and even had a quote from High School Musical. :)
3. Sunday Dinner with the Fam'. The food is always great, and the conversations are never dull.
4. CES Firesides. Yes, I'm almost too old to be involved in the intended audience, but the message is always a good reminder of what is important in this life.
5. Seeing people at church who haven't been there in a long time. It's so awesome to see my fellow brothers and sisters in the gospel, and know we are all working on being the best we can be...

Service:
1. Brought rolls for dinner.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

You can add scooped ice cream for everyone on there. Thanks for all the service you do for me! You a great roommate and friend!