Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Starting off small...

I am staring this blog page in response to my sister wanting to know more about my day to day life (not that its that exciting...) I am hoping this will be a good way for me to do more "journaling" and sharing with my family and friends of some of the small things I seem to forget to tell about... the things that really make up my normal, but exciting life as a teacher, student and exhausted person. Here we go... feel free to leave comments, criticisms, or whatever else you can think of doing...

2 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

Hey, are you trying to copy me? Just kidding. Welcome to the cyber-neighborhood! I would bring you some cookies to welcome you to the neighborhood, but my cyber-oven is broken.

Ashley said...

Tricia, how's it going!? I'm glad you have a blog. You should talk Paige into creating one too! Everyone in my family finally talked me into creating one this summer and it really is a fun way to keep in touch!
Well, I hope you have a fantastic day!!! I think you're swell!