Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Utah Football


Okay, I think I am getting the hang of this...:) So, this last weekend I had the privledge of attending a University of Utah football game with some of my favorite people - the Hurtado clan. Yes, I traveled up to the Universtiy of Utah in time to enjoy the pre-game tail-gating festivities (though I declined the offers for beer, etc) and then walked over to the stadium to enjoy the coldest game I have ever sat through (and I only stayed till the beginning of the 3rd quarter!) Okay so it wasn't really that bad, since Jess let me barrow Joan's coat, which made a HUGE difference in my ability to stay warm and then supplied me with a blanket for my lap and a poncho to keep the rain/snow off. Though I was seceretly rooting for the Aggies (I mean, I am one now...) I enjoyed watching & cheering for the Ute's as they beat the oh so humble Aggie Football team once again... As Jared put it, it was the type of afternoon that memories are made of!

4 comments:

Freddy said...

I am disappointed to see you in Ute colors but I guess I can forgive you. ;)

Nice blog by the way.

Steve and Jamie said...

It hurts my eyes to see you wearing that color. You know the Ellison girls always look better in blue.

Kris said...

Don't believe them...you look beautiful in all colors!!! (Isn't that what Mom's are suppose to say?) I love your blog!

dantheman said...

I say if it ain't red, you might as well be dead! (I just made that up!)