Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 9... The END

So, after our trip to Portland we were headed for home. We got up early and then headed home. We stopped a few hours into the trip to attend sacrament meeting in a random town on the edge of Oregon. It was actually a really good meeting. Then after that we made lunch in the gas station parking lot and headed back on the road. Along the way I think I got car sick... I had never been car sick before... and I was a little miserable! Paige and Preston decided it would be fun to take pictures of me in my "pain". Don't worry I got a picture of her too - while she was sleeping :) And of course what would the trip be without a picture of the official driver... Preston really did a majority of the driving, which Paige and I were NOT complaining about.







We drove for about 13 hours that day and were very happy to finally make it back home! So that's it - we made it through the whole thing finally! Hopefully you enjoyed hearing/reading about it :)

3 comments:

Caleb and Shae said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I need a roadtrip now! :)

Steve and Jamie said...

Are we there yet?

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing your fun trip!!!! Wish I was on one right now!