Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Say Goodbye! IT'S ALL GONE!!!

Starting last January I decided to start growing my hair out, for a little bit of a change. After a few months, I thought, maybe I could keep growing it and even donate some of it to Cancer Patients. SO, after many months of hair in the face I finally had enough to do it! Last month I went up to my favorite stylist and said, TAKE IT ALL OFF! She put my hair into little pig tails and chopped off 9 inches of hair! It was a little scary, but then again, it's just hair... right?!?!?

THE BEFORE:





I actually have LOVED it and think I might just leave it this length for a little while... the only problem is that now some people can't tell Paige and I apart - Sorry Paige... I guess you had the right idea in the first place.

THE AFTER:



4 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

I love it! You look so cute with short hair, Paige. Whoops, sorry. I meant Tricia.

Caleb and Shae said...

It's cute cute! Where did you get it done?

Haley said...

SOOOO cute! I love the hair. I'm in need of a change too. I think I'll chop mine pretty soon. It's becoming a tradtion of mine to chop my hair after I have a baby. Kinda wierd, huh?

Kris said...

You do look like twiners now!!! Just kiddin!